waiting to take a picture with my big brother...

Daddy trying out the Moby wrap...

our cute new lap warmer!...

Mom taking a well deserved nap with Linnea...

Linnea and her grandma Dot...

getting her first bottle of mommy milk...

Mom doing her bible study...

taking a snooze with Teddy...

why so serious?...

how cute!...

bathtime is still not my favorite...

Mommy and me...

FINALLY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!

my "take-home" outfit...

Compare us...


Caleb playing in his "oat box" on our porch

"Ahh Mom, do we have to take another one?"...

smile...
Grandma Dot and Caleb making caramel rolls...

Caleb really wanted to show off his new book...

our new Sit n Stand stroller...

Caleb loves being a big brother, Linnea is "his" baby...

my two precious babies...

Caleb is such a ham!

"Mommy please take a picture of me..."

2 comments:

Ariele O'Brien said...

I can't pick a favorite, but if I had to there would be two: the one with the close up of Caleb (he's laying down) and the one with Grandma doing her Bible study with Linnea!!

Kimberlee said...

Mary Elizabeth,
Thank you so very much for the beautiful hat for Elise. She loves it!

Congratulations, Linnea is just beautiful and I can't believe how big Caleb is!! I am so happy to see everyone is doing so well. We truly miss all of you!

We have the same sit and stand stroller....what a great invention!

Take care,
Kim and Jasper